Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet as Honey

Hello All!

Today I want to share with you my take on two challenges.  I combined the colors from colourQ and the sketch from MoJo Monday




Here is what I made:


The cardstock are from Papertrey Ink and Recollections.  I embossed the papers with a Sizzix embossing folder. All stamps are from Papertrey Ink. I used black ink from Hero Arts. The border punch is from Fiskars.  Spellbinders labels dies. Pearls from Michaels. Trim is unknown.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Michelle



9 comments:

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Michelle, what a fun and hip card! Love the pompom trim and pearls, too! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ!

LeAnne said...

I love bees and I love this! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Sylvia said...

Hi Michelle! What a pretty card. The embossing just makes the card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Barb said...

Love these colors, Michelle! Great take on the sketch!

Rosemary said...

love how you used the colors and the sketch, michelle!

Maria said...

What a cute card, Michelle! I have the same stamp set from PTI! Love the pink, orange, and black colors. Sweet pearls and pom pom trim! Great job combining the two challenges! Take care, hugs!:-))

Stella said...

I am a huge fan of your shabby chic style but now I am also a fan of your use of bold colors. I love your take on both challenges; you really have outdone yourself. Wow!

Noelle said...

Gosh, this is darling! Love that pompom trim! Thanks for playing with us at CQC this week!

Christina said...

Beautiful work! I love the bold strips of color accented with black, and the pom-pom trim is super cute. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!