Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Friend

Calling all scrappers!
Those of us that hoard our srcaps, that is!
This weeks challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog is to only use scraps!!


 Great idea!!  I have a ton of scraps! Is anyone interested in a scrap swap?
Here are my scraps...


Her is what I made...

Unfortunatly, I don't remember where the pattern paper is from. The blue, ivory and black cardstock scraps are from Bazzill. The ribbon is from memrie mare. The tag was made with a fiskars punch and leaves with a McGill punch. Flower is from my stash. Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used Hero Arts black ink, stormy sky and vintage photo distress inks. Pearls are from Michaels. I used a scallop die from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle


8 comments:

Brenda said...

I just commented to Stella that I wished I could use my scraps like she does, and now also like you do! This is an exquisite card! Love all the scallops and those colors are so deep and beautiful!

Rosemary said...

wow, michelle! you made one amazing card with those scraps!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow wow wow, you did magic to those scraps, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Stella said...

My oh my; breathtaking borders.......:) Fabulous color combo; so elegant and chic!
Hugs!

Maria said...

Oh what a fabulous way to use up scraps!!! I just LOVE this card, Michelle! It is just so gorgeous in design and color!!!

Linda R. said...

I just love this.. It is so creative.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Soooo GORGEOUS! LOVE those layered scallops! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB!

jacirascrap said...

Muito lindo! Parabéns por ser a vencedora, super merecido!!!