Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moxie Fab Sketch Challenge

Hello....
I was pretty busy today paper crafting. Please bare with me while I post, I have lots to show!

First, the Square Sketch
love the sketch they gave us to play with...

Here is my card


Next, the Horizontal Sketch
Here is the sketch

and here is my card...


materials for square card:
kraft cs from Papertrey Ink, blue cs from Bazzill
wreath and sentiment stamps from Gina K. designs, alphabet stamps from Hero Arts
Hero Arts black ink, Recollections embossing powder, white colored pencil
Spellbinders scalloped die, gems from Michaels

materials from horizontal card:
red cardstock from Recollections, kraft cs from PTI
square dies, banner die and sentiment from PTI
Hero Arts silhouette stamps and black ink
polka dot stamp from glitz design, white ink from PTI
star from Etsy

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle



4 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Your cards are super adorable. The silhouettes are fabulous. :)

Rosemary said...

wow... two fabulous cards, michelle!! love your take on both sketches!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cath said...

Hey again, Michelle! Thanks also for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)