Sunday, August 14, 2011

Luminous Layers

It's Tuesday Trigger time with Moxie Fab!!!

Here is the beautiful photo:
Talk about layers!!

I couldn't decide how I wanted to play out the layers. I made two cards and liked them both equally!
So I am going to upload them both and was inspired by both layers and mix of patterns.



Pattern papers came from a whole bunch of companies : Papertrey Ink, K & Company, Prima, Webster's Pages and My Mind's Eye. 'Celebrate' sentiment is from PTI. 'Hello' sentiment is from Hero Arts. Cardstock is from Bazzill. Tag punch and border punch are from Fiskars. Colorbox chestnut ink  and frayed burlap distress ink were used.  The rosettes were made using my scor-pal.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Michelle




 

10 comments:

Kristie said...

Great cards, Michelle! I have to say I am partial to the banner one since I love the mix of all those papers!

Amy said...

I love these cards- the banner is awesome :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Hi Michelle both fabulous interpretations. I have to say I like the banner card and the stitching better too....
Karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Jennifer M. said...

Very pretty cards! I love the card with the flowers on it. :)

Jen

jacirascrap said...

Adorei a foto do vestido e seus cartões parecem as camadas dele!!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Rosemary said...

both cards are just adorable, michelle! i think i like the one with the banners the best, though..

Stella said...

Every time I'm here (and drooling) I am asking myself: where is she getting all these great ideas?
Any advice for me ? :)
You can never go wrong with banners and rosettes so I can't pick a favorite; I love them both!

Cindy P. said...

WOW Michelle, just love both cards! They really match into the photo(would love that dress) and just love the colors you chose! FAB!
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Charlene said...

Fun take on the trigger!