Thursday, August 18, 2011

little sweet pea

Hello all!
I want to make this a quick post..I must get to the supermarket befor it downpours again!!

While I was visiting my friend Rosemary's blog, Hey There...rosigirl!, I noticed a olor challenge blog I never visited before... The Paper Players.
Here are the sweet colors...

Here is my card...

Stamps, cardstock, twine and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. Spellbinders and Sizzix dies. Ribbon is from Michaels. Inks are pink, orchid, magenta and fresh green from Color Box. Hero Arts black ink and antique linen distress ink.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Michelle


12 comments:

sheila said...

this is adorable! I love those colors of pink together and your little pink "sweet pea" is perfect!

Lauri said...

How sweet!!! So glad you found our challenge blog and played along with us this week!

Rosemary said...

oh this is just way too adorable, michelle! thanks for the shout out, my friend... you are so sweet!! (and by the way... so very talented!!)

Always Playing with Paper said...

Aww...what a cute card, perfect for our challenge. I sure hope you play with us again. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
Smiles,
Lesley

Stella said...

Cute cute cute and gorgeous; I love that doily stamp!

Karen said...

Michelle this just adorable! I love how you used the buttons in the pea pod inspired...
karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Jaydee said...

Michelle, what a fabulous take on the challenge, your sweet pea is perfect! So glad that you found us and played around with the Paper Players this week.
Jaydee

Brenda said...

Beautiful all in pink Michelle! Love that pea pod!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Super cute! Love how you've used the pinks to make your own background. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week.

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable card! I love the buttons in the pea pod! I'm glad you found our blog! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie said...

Hi Michelle! So glad you found our site this week! Your adorable, little sweet pea is sooo cute! Love the pretty stamped background, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Maria said...

Awww...truly a sweet card, Michelle! And, so pretty in pink! Love how you arranged the sweet pea image over the die shapes. And darling little buttons...great touch! Take care, hugs!