Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello All!

Today I hope to get a lot of crafting done!
I want to start off by showing you what I made for The Play Date Cafe.
Look at these fun colors...

Here is my card


For the background I used polka dot basics stamps from Papertrey Ink. I inked it up with Color Box ink in pink, royal blue and fresh green. The birthday sentiment is from Gina K designs. The label is a die from Sizzix. Green ribbon is from Michaels. The resin flower is from Etsy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


10 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun card Michelle! Love the colored polka dots and pretty bow!

Erin said...

I LOVE polka dots, what a happy card!

Brenda said...

Beautiful! Love that background!

Rosemary said...

what a fun, happy card, michelle... love the polka dot background you created!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE all those polka dots and that gorgeous bow, Michelle! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Denise said...

Cute a fresh - polka dots always make me smile. Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe this week - we're lucky to have you! ;)

Debgem said...

Love the polka dots - such a bright and cheery card!

Michele Gross said...

Delightful!! I just love polka dots and this card makes me happy :) Great job with the colors!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Maria said...

Love all those polka dots, Michelle! Sweet sentiment and ribbon treatment too! Take care!:-))

Ruby said...

I LOVE polka dots and your card is right up my street! Fun, colourful and dotty!! Great design too. Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!