Wednesday, August 31, 2011

great friend

Hey Ladies!

How are you?
All is good here...just getting ready for school.

I would like to share with you what I made for The Shabby Tea Room.
This week we are to use our birthstone shade .
My month is March, so I used Aquamarine.
I also used this weeks sketch from Mojo Monday
I used the square and came up with this....

My pictures are coming out too fuzzy...not crisp. I have to figure it out.
The design papers are from My Mind's Eye, Melissa Frances and K&Company. Blue cs from Papertrey Ink. The gems and bling flourish are from Michaels. Resin floral cluster is from Melissa Frances. Stamps are from Hero Arts. Distress inks in frayed burlap and tumbled glass, Color box ink in chestnut. Trim is from Joanns. Scalloped border die is from PTI. Mc Gil leaf punch. Rolled flower die and flet from My Favorite Things.  Pins are Maya Road.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle







9 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Beautiful card!! Love the soft colors. TFS
Hugs

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Debbie said...

So beautiful, Michelle - WOW! Love that pretty and sparkly gem! Thanks for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Karen said...

This card is beautiful. Love the design and colours. xx

Brenda said...

There is so much beauty on this card Michelle! Love the blue and browns together!

Rosemary said...

so incredibly beautiful michelle!!

Julie said...

lovely card

Maria said...

So pretty, Michelle! Love all the details...take care!!:-))

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Beautiful card, I love the combo of aqua and brown! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with the Shabby Tea Room this week!