Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dream

Hi!
Hope you are all doing well!
The rain has stopped for a short time and the sun is shining bright!!! :):)

Here is my card I made for one of my favorite blogs,  The Shabby Tea Room !




The frame stamp is from Glitz designs. I inked it up with cyan ink from ColorBox. The silhouette stamp is Hero Arts. I inked that up with fresh snow from Papertrey Ink.  The flowers are Recollections. The branch punch is from EK Success.
The kraft and blue cardstock are from Bazzill.  The polka dot and script stamps are from Glitz designs. I inked them with fresh snow ink from Papertrey Ink. I also inked the edges. The banner stamps are from Papertrey Ink. I used cyan and boysenberry Color Box ink. Alphabet stamps are from Inkadinkado, and Hero Arts black ink. All gems are from Micheals.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lin said...

I ADORE your card, Michelle! Just lovely, beautiful color choices, too!!

Brenda said...

Lovely colour combo Michelle! Love those little roses!

Rosemary said...

what a lovely romantic card, michelle!

Stella said...

The contrast of white dots on kraft is fabulous. And I love the way you framed that silhouette; a jaw dropper. Great use of banner stamps; these colors look fab on kraft. A fun way to use them without the dies. Gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Stella

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle! LOVE the color combo!! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

Maria said...

A very lovely card, Michelle! Just love how you stamped the banner and added letters! The silhouette with added gems is fabulous! Such a pretty card...great job! Take care, hugs!