Sunday, August 28, 2011

Celebrate

Hey Everyone!

Hurricane Irene turned out to be just a tropical storm when it hit Staten Island. Thank God!!!
We just have some flooding in the basement to deal with...not bad.

I would like to share with you a cartd I made for Mojo Monday.
Here is the sketch


Here is what I made

Here is what I used:
postage stamp from Hero Arts, floral stamp from Hero Arts
Gingham stamp from Papertrey Ink, leaf stmp from Papertrey Ink.
Hero Arts shadow inks in soft blossom, soft stone and soft yellow
antique linen distress ink
sentiment from Papertrey Ink, HA black ink
metal frame from Tim Holtz

Thanks for stopping by

Michelle

4 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous, Michelle! Love all the bling and that pretty bow! Glad to hear you're only dealing with a bit of flooding. :)

Rosemary said...

what a gorgeous card, michelle... but then you always make the most beautiful cards!! glad the storm didn't hit you too hard!!

Brenda said...

Beautifully shabby Michellle! Love the PTI stamp! I just got mine so I need to play! So glad to hear that the hurricane was not too damaging!

Maria said...

Fabulous card, Michelle! Love the background, lace, frame, and gorgeous bow! Your cards are always elegant and beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog regarding my vacation! And, am very happy that you are safe and sound without too much damage from hurricane, Irene! Take care and have a great week, hugs!!:-))