Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Card Camp

Hello all you lovely ladies (....and possibly gents....)!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well today!

I'd like to share with you two cards I made for the Online Summer Crad Camp.



I totally love these colors!!!!
For my first card, the large and small solid flower stamps are from Hero Arts. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used various inks from Color Box and Ranger distress. Black ink from Hero Arts. Spellbinders die for label. Button and twine are from PTI. Ribbon and gems from Michaels.

For the second card, both chandelier and sentimenet are from Hero Arts. I embossed the chandelier with white embossing powder. Cardstock is a mix of Papertrey Ink and Recollections. I cut out the frame and label with Spellbinders dies. Ribbon is from Michaels. Black ink is fron Hero Arts.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

17 comments:

Barb said...

I'm lovin' the colors this week too, Michelle! Beautiful cards!

Judy said...

just beautiful examples of the color pallet for this week... Lovely.
Judy

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE both of these...the ribbon treatment on the first one is so cute!!

Charlene said...

Totally adore that first card...the second is beautiful but that first one rocks!! Great job!

Rosemary said...

you did it again, michelle... two fantastic cards!! i really love the creativity of the 2nd one!

Sasha said...

WOW! Love your stamping on the first card, Michelle. And the chandelier and patchwork frame on your second card is fabulous! Great creativity!!

Karen said...

I love these! Great take on the colour challenge. I just love those big blooms.

Jen said...

Beautiful cards. I love the big blooms and that nifty ribbon treatment. Just gorgeous! The chandelier in squares is fab too. Clever you!

sheila said...

wow! both of these cards are spectacular! perfect stamp choice for the colors on the first one and that second one just rocks! so creative!

lostinpaper said...

Both your cards are gorgeous! Love how you have used the inspiration colours!

Stella said...

You never cease to amaze me :)
Both cards are fabulous and your use of colors is so lovely to look at. Love the embossed chandelier too; a stunning focal point!
Hugs,
Stella

Brenda said...

Stunning Michelle! Love how you stamped the chandelier across the 4 panels!

Pauline said...

Wow! Two fabulous cards! Fabulous stamping on the first, and I love the clever quarters on the second, it's a gorgeous frame.

Pam W Merwin said...

These cards are beautiful. My favorite is the first. It looks fantastic. Love your ribbon.

Cheryl said...

I love both of your cards! I have another blogging friend doing card camp too. Seems like a lot of fun.


--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Maria said...

Oh my! Such pretty colors of blue and green! Love the ribbon placement on the first card! And, beautiful border and chandelier on the second card! Have a great weekend, hugs!:-))

Tracey said...

Wow.....such pretty colours. I love the design of this card and how pretty is the chandelier!