Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Card Camp

Here we are , already week 3...wow!!!!

This weeks colors are by far my FAVORITE!!!!

Here is my card for Online Summer Card Camp :
Aren't these colors scrumptious?!
My card base is cs from Papertrey Ink. The taupe cs is from Hero Arts. White cs is also from PTI.
Flourish and text stamps are from Hero Arts. Sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado. Inks are from ColorBox and Ranger distress. Twine is from PTI. Spellbinders die label. EK success border punch.  Pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


12 comments:

sheila said...

great card! you used the colors really well-love that flourish.

Lisa said...

LOL, our cards have some similar elements. I guess great crafty minds think alike! I'm #75 in the gallery if you wanted to check it out. Needless to say, I love your card! :)

Sheri DeLugt said...

Really nice job! Love that flourish in red. The whole card is so pleasing to the eye!!

Elena said...

wow - that flourish in red is fabulous! what a stand-out! and thx for the sweet comment on my blog :)

Cindy P. said...

GORGEOUS Card!!! You took the colors and made it spetacular...wonderful take on the colors.
TFS
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

jacirascrap said...

Que belo carimbo voce tem!!!

Sasha said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! I love your stamping, and punched border, which goes so well with your design x

Meg said...

Gorgeous! That swirl flourish is just divine!

Stella said...

This flourish looks amazing against the background. Wonderful job with the text stamps :)
Gorgeous Michelle!
Hugs,
Stella

Gina said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! I love the look of something stamped over a full-text background. Like you, these are my favorite Card Camp colors so far...I'm just stuck with no mojo and haven't made anything yet this week.

Rosemary said...

fantastic use of the colors, michelle! love that fab flourish stamped over the text!

Kristie said...

I love the text & flourish stamps you used, great card! Congrats on making the PaperCrafts Designer Blog Roll!