Thursday, July 28, 2011

One More Go

This is my last entry for Fanatical About Botanical at Moxie Fab.....I promise!

This card was made with Rub-ons. I was going to enter it at CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog, but when I went to upload it I realized I missed the cut off time....ooops!
So here it is in Moxie Fab!
I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The flower flourish rub-ons are from Pink Paislee and the dressform and sentiment rub-ons are from Creative Imaginations.  The pearls are form Michaels.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Michelle

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

cool card!

Annette said...

pretty card..

Peta said...

A gorgeous card and a gorgeous blog.
Peta

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)