Monday, July 25, 2011

More Botanicals

Back again with another card for Moxie Fab World.


The flower stamp and dragonfly stamp are Hero Arts. The graph and number stamps are from Glitz Design.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink. Kraft and green cardstock are Bazzill. White cardstock is Recollections. The inks  used are Hero Arts Iris chalk ink and distress inks in Scattered Straw, Bundled Sage and Frayed Burlap. I used an ek success border punch. Spellbinders tag die. Twine from PTI. Pearls from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

5 comments:

Judy said...

I love the colors of this one Michelle, just gorgeous.
I hope you have a great day.
Judy

Rosemary said...

beautiful!!

Jacqueline said...

Just so pretty, love the feel of this card!

Brenda said...

Oh boy! I am in love with this card! I could stare at it all day! I adore the graph background with the flowers and dragonflies! Stunning work Michelle!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)