Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hello

Back again, but this time for The Play Date Cafe.

Here are the colors for this challenge:
Here is my card:

The background pattern paper is from Anna Griffin.  The cream and taupe cs are from Bazzill. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder ( my favorite one), and a fiskars border punch.  Mint cs is from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp, ink is ColorBox cocoa.  The small tag is a Spellbinders labels die. The doily die is from Die-namics ( My Favorite Things Stamps). The white resin flower is Melissa Frances. The small cream flower is Recollections. The twine is from The Twinery. Edges were inked with frayed burlap distress ink.
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

7 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

Very nice card. I love the challenge colors.

Stella said...

I think I see a winner :) Wow; sooooooo gorgeous!
Hugs!

Maria said...

So so pretty! Just love that resin flower! You nailed this challenge...great job!!!

Sasha said...

Love your take on the challenge, your layout and all the embellishments!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ooooh, Michelle, love this! It's clean and simple, but ultra-feminine and vintage at the same time. THanks for playing with us at The Cafe again!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Your dimensional flower is so pretty! You did wonderfully with this week's colors. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

Kristie said...

This is beautiful! I love the white flower and soft colors you used.