Thursday, July 28, 2011

For You

Back again....this time for City Crafter Challenge Blog.        
Love this photo!!!  These colors are my favorite!!

Here is my card

All papers are Melissa Frances. I used frayed burlap and tea dye distress inks. The buttons are from my stash. Ribbon is from Michaels. Gems and flowers are from Recollections. The tag punch is fiskars. The sntiment is form Papertrey Ink.
I'm also adding this to The Shabby Tea Room.

Thanks for stopping by!
I love that you dropped in!

Michelle

12 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! I love these colors too!

Inger said...

Wowww your card is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Love these colours too!!

♥ Inger

Ros said...

Wonderful take on the challenge ... beautifully done as always Michelle ... thanks for joining us again this week at CCCB

Judy said...

Just gorgeous I love the colors so soft.
Have a great day Judy

Maria said...

Oh this is pure loveliness, Michelle! Just am so admiring this one, LOVE IT!!! Sweet way of placing the ribbon with two little flowers on each side! Gorgeous paper and gem flourish, too! Great job, Michelle, take care!:-))

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful!!! love all MF goodness, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Sheri said...

This is so beautiful! Those papers are fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at The Tea Room ;-)

Stella said...

Jaw dropping gorgeousl I think I see a winner!
X

Rosemary said...

your card is shabbi-lious!!!

Linda R. said...

This is sooooo lovely.. I just love the soft colors. Perfect for our challnege... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Gorgeous card! So soft and shabby! Thanks so much for sharing this with the Shabby Tea Room, and I hope you join us again for this week's challenge-its a fun one!

Cheryl Nelson said...

So PERFECTLY lovely! love this! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!