Monday, July 25, 2011

Fanatical About Botanical

Hello All!

Today I'm playing in the Moxie Fab World. We are to create something inspired by botanicals.
Don't you just LOVE it!!!
I had so many ideas, my head was spinning!
So here is one card:
The hydrangea and humming bird stamps are from Hero Arts. The sentiment is form Papertrey Ink. The brown cardstock and  canvas are from Recollections. I stamped the flower with Chestnut Color Box ink. The bird was inked with Spanish Olive Versa Magic and the sentiment was inked with Aegean Blue Versa Magic. I colored the petals and leaves with a mix of Copic markers. Pearls are form Michaels.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful Michelle! I love the little stitches you added!

Rosemary said...

just lovely, michelle... i really like how you stamped the image on the canvas!

Linda Beeson said...

The canvas is such a nice touch.

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Marlena M. said...

I've never seen anything like this before...gorgeous! Those little "x"rows are such a nice touch.;)

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)