Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dude,You Rock!

....sigh....Such a dreary, rainy day here in New York... :(:(

However, perfect day to stay in and make cards!

My first card I want to share is for CAS-ual Friday's.
We are to create a masculine CAS card using kraft.
Here is what I came up with:
I know I wanted to use black, so I thought the medallion stamp from Stampin' Up would look great!
I used ColorBox black ink on light kraft cs from Bazzill. Black cs is Recollections. I inked the edges up with snow ink from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is also from PTI. I stamped that with true blue ColorBox ink.
And I just could't resist adding a blue gem in the center, from Michaels.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle


7 comments:

Rosemary said...

fabby masculine card! love the medallion stamp and how you used it!

Stella said...

A stunner; I love love love that medaillion stamps. I would never have thought to use it this way for a masculine card but your choice of colors turned it into a beauty. Wow!
Hugs!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, what a fun combination of stamps! Love the black look on kraft. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

This is so sophisticated!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Debgem said...

I've always loved the medallion stamp,and I think this is perfect for a guy! Great sentiment too!

Kryssi said...

BRILLIANT!! Love that its off the edge! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Awesome work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura