Sunday, July 31, 2011

Congratulations

Hello all!

I was really sorry when I missed the dead line for the last CAS-ual Fridays challenge!
So this time I made sure to make and post early!!
Our CAS design this week has to measure 4 x 9 inches. Keeping it clean and simple is the trick...for me at least!  I love to keep piling it on! 
I made two cards, but only entered the first one. 

Well, here they are....
I like this one


My husband and children like this one...
Which one do you prefer?

All stamps are Hero Arts except for 'congratulations' sentiment. That is from Fiskars. All cardstock is from Recollections.  Blue, green and brown ink are from Color Box. White ink is from Papertrey Ink.  Border punch is ek success.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Michelle

5 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

They are both beautiful cards, I think I like the bicycle one best. Maybe it's the unusual edge treatment. I have a similar stamp and I think you have inspired me to get it out do something different with mine as well. Thanks!

Stella said...

Your cards are always lovely to look at and in this post the first card is my favorite. White and kraft - and a touch of brown - and I love the way you added a few stitches :)
That stemp is breathtaking!
X

Michele Gross said...

Both are fantastic! You did such a fabulous job of keeping it CAS which is tough on this size card :) Glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Both are fab but I love the white on the kraft cardstock in the first one. The stitching is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Brenda said...

Both are stuning Michelle, but if I had to choose I would go with numero uno! I love the flowers in white!