Sunday, July 10, 2011

Color Challenge for Birthday Sundaes!

Hi everyone!

Come join us this week on the Birthday Sundaes Blog for a color cgallenge!

The colors this week are:
GREEN, ORANGE,  and WHITE

Here is my card

For the base I used white cardstock from Recollections and embossed it with a Papertrey Ink embossing plate.  The orange cs is also Recollections.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the square frame.  For the center square, I stamped branches from PTI with ColorBox moss green ink. The sentiment is also PTI inked with ColorBox orange. I scattered some orange gems from Michaels. The pin is Maya Road and the ribbon is Memrie Maer.

Hope you play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

6 comments:

Stella said...

Orange is just as difficult for me as red is :)
But you; you nailed the challenge. I can see why you are a DT member; this is so so beautiful.
This is why I love to visit your blog; there is always something gorgeous to look at. Good to be here again!
Hugs!

Rosemary said...

you make orange look so incredibly good, michelle... this is just gorgeous!

Maria said...

A gorgeous card! The orange frame is spectacular...love it! Love the vines with gems, ribbon, and pin! Another delicate perfect beauty!

Sasha said...

Gorgeous! I love those citus colours, they're my favourite! And your stamping is really lovely, too.

Vivi Martínez said...

Michelle I just love this card. That square frame is stunning and I love how you used the 3 colors on your card.
Gorgeous!
Vivi

Kristie said...

I really like that square frame too! Pretty take on the color challenge!