Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Sundaes

Welcome back to another week at the Birthday Sundaes blog!

We have an inspiration photo for you use when you create your birthday cards.
Here is my card:

I was inspired by the colors and used seashells to keep with the beach scene.

materials:
pattern papers : October Afternoon
cardstock: kraft Recollections
stamps: seashell from Hero Arts ;  sentiment from Papertrey Ink
chipboard frame: Tattered Angels
flower: Recollections
buttons: PTI
inks: Hero Arts black ; Papertrey Ink fresh snow

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

8 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Muito bom cartão!! Os botões nos cantos ficaram lindos!!

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the soft colors you used. It reminds me of the beach.

Brenda said...

I love those colours too Michelle. White on kraft is just so special!

Tracey said...

Hi Michelle, I always love your creations! I love the soft colours you have used, great card.

And I just want to thankyou so very much for visiting me and leaving such kind comments. I really love what you do, your cards are always so elegant and classy. Have a wonderful week.

Sasha said...

Love this fresh and beachy card, Michelle. Fab' stamping!

Rosemary said...

what a great take on the inspiration photo michelle! (those cupcakes look so yummy!)

Tara said...

Love, love the papers you used!
Tara

Kristie said...

This is such an awesome take on the inspiration picture! I love the white shells on the kraft paper!