Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thinkng of You

Hey Everyone!!!

I can't believe the weekend is over!  UUGGGHHH!!!....the dreaded Monday is 45 minutes away!!

I want to show you what I made for CAS-ual Fridays...this time we had a sketch to follow.
My card pretty much follows the sketch the way you see it:


I used kraft cs by Recollections. Pattern paper by Papertrey Ink. I used a Spellbinders die label to emboss the bottom and then outlined it with dots and dashes with a white Signo pen. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. Black ink from Hero Arts. Ribbon from Michaels.  Fiskars border punch.

I must go to bed....tomorrow is my daughter's violin concert!

Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful design! Love the faux stitching! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Barb said...

So pretty, Michelle! I love your faux stitching and beautiful color combo!

Rosemary said...

what a cool card, michelle!! i love how you embossed the shape and then doodled around it!!

Brenda said...

Awesome design Michelle! Love the white pen additions!

Kristie said...

Oh I love what you did!! The doodling around the embossing was genius!

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is so pretty and creative!
Great take on m sketch!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Love, love, love!! What a clever idea to use the die to emboss the half circle, and your addition of the white gel pen stitching is genius - it looks so real!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work in future challenges!

Michele Gross said...

Very clever way to use your die and what a splendid result! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!