Monday, June 13, 2011

So Sweet of You

Hello All!

I'm here today to show you what I made for The Play Date Cafe.

Cool colors this week...they could be sophisticated and playful!
What do you think?
I went with playful:

 I embossed rose cs with a strawberry stamp from Hero Arts. I also embossed it on vellum and colored it in with Copic markers.  The blueberry cs is from Papertrey Ink, sentiment also, punched with Fiskars border punch. I stamped the bottom of the card with Thank You definition stamp from Hero Arts. Black ink from Hero Arts. Button from craft store.  Spellbinders labels die. Twine from The Twinery. The card was distressed with antique linen distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

Lin said...

LOVE your take on the colors, Michelle! Beautifully done!

Tracey said...

LOVE it Michelleand all those HA stamps :) Fabulous use of the PDCC colours! Thanks so much for joining us again at The Play Date Cafe :)

Rosemary said...

"berry" sweet, michelle (tee hee... just had to do that!!) i think i have some of that pti blueberry cs and have never used it!

Michele Gross said...

I'm so thrilled you went with playful! :D Such a sweet and fun card and I love the background you've created! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Michelle. The strawberries look great and the colors are fabulous. :o)

Stella said...

These amazing strawberries are the "eye├žatcher" of this gorgeous card. Your colors are spot on the challenge; you nailed it!
That button fits perfect and I love the way you added the HA stamp. Text stamps always add a little extra; this looks gorgeous!
Hugs,
Stella

Brenda said...

Love your vellum strawberries Michelle!

Tracey said...

You make the most beautiful cards Michelle. I love the strawberries and the color combo is great too!

Maria said...

All those strawberries make for a "sweet" background...so pretty! Great text and cute button! A great card, Michelle! Take care!:-)