Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So Grateful for You

Good evening to you!

Tonight I want to share a card I made for colourQ.  I haven't played here in a while, but when I saw the inspiration photo....I fell in love with the colors!
How cute is that owl?!

Here is what I made...
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder...this one is my favorite!!!  Kraft and white cardstock are Recollections.  The fancy tag is also another favorite from Spellbinders.  The sentiment and button are from Papertrey Ink. The flowers are Recollections.  The magenta ribbon is from Michaels. The small pins are sewing pins from Dritz, the crystal pin is from Maya Road.  I used Frayed Burlap distress ink on the tag, and Hero Arts black ink for the sentiment.   Just a simple card tonight.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle 

9 comments:

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! I love the way you used the colors... just perfect! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ again!!!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Just Devine!!! Love, love, love it!

Kristie said...

You are so good at these color challenges!! Love the embossed kraft background!

Rosemary said...

i'm a broken record... but another beautiful card, michelle!! love how you used the colors!

Maria said...

So girly and feminine! It is just gorgeous! Love the embossed background and all the colors! That pink ribbon pops! A very sweet and beautiful creation!

Brenda said...

OMG! That bow and those flowers are exquisite Michelle! Stunning feminine card!

syviastamps said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! Love how you used your colors, big and blod colors turned into soft and elegant! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week. Sylvia

Noelle said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous, I love it all, can't pick a favorite part:) Thanks for joining us at CQC this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Love how you used the colors... lovely flower embellishments. :o)