Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sending Thoughts....

Hello everyone!
Hope you are all doing well tonight!

I would like to share with you what I made for The Shabby Tea Room, which as you all know is one of my favorite places to be!
The theme this week is 'Classic Patterns'....we are to use polka dots and/or gingham, in these colors:
Here is what I made:
The pink polka dot dp is from My Mind's Eye. Gingham dp is from Prima. I cannot recall where the green dp is from.  Kraft cs is from Recollections. I used a Sizzix cutter for the branches.  A Spellbinders tag die for the label.  I realized the sentiment is too subtle to see from a distance. So here it is up close...

It reads 'Sending thoughts and prayers your way'. I used soft green shadow ink from Hero Arts. The stamp is GinaK.  The flower I made with McGill punches and a small styrofoam ball. The green cs for the leaves is from Papertrey Ink.  The pink cs for the flower is from Core'dinations.  The ribbon is from Pixie Dust Paperie. Pearls and doily from Michaels. All edges are inked with frayed burlap distress ink.

Thanks for looking!

Michelle

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Soooooooo pretty, Michelle! Soft, shabby and beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us in the Tea Room :)

Tracey said...

Hi Michelle, I was looking forward to seeing your card......its just beautiful, love the flower and the colors are so pretty!

Rosemary said...

an absolutely perfect card for the shabby tea room, michelle! that flower is just amazing!!

Charlene said...

Bee-u-ti-ful!!!!! I love every detail! Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Jean Martin said...

That flower is stunning! And your choice of patterned papers are PERFECT!!! This is so beautiful Michelle! :)

Sheri said...

AWESOME flowers! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us this week at the TEA ROOM ;)

Maria said...

What a lovely card in pinks and greens! That is one amazing flower as is the vine and leaves...so pretty! Great job, Michelle!:-)

Stella said...

Michelle; this is another stunner. I love love love that flower. The diea od using a styrofoam ball is just brilliant!
Your card is elegant. spot on the challenge and gorgeous!
Hugs,
Stella

Brenda said...

Beautiful Michelle! I love that flower you made!

Maggie said...

oooh i luv the flower buds...

Don't forget to add it to our linking party here
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/beautiful-furniture-redo-pop-up-cards.html
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Heidi said...

Your card is beautiful!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Maria said...

Congrats on your win! Truly a beautiful card!

Stella said...

Congrats on your honoroable mention; so well deserved!!!!!!
Woohoo; enjoy!