Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rainbow Bright in Moxie Fab

Hey everyone!

Check out these colors for Tuesday Trigger...



I love this picture so much. The colors are fantastic! I focused on the colors.
I made two cards
For this card I used two sided scrapbook tape to adhere the glitter to. The glitter is from Martha Stewart. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink inked with Hero Arts black ink. I used my Scor-Pal  to score the side lines.


For this card I used stamps,blue ink and buttons from Papertrey Ink.  The green ink is from ColorBox.

Thanks for looking!

Michelle

13 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous take on the T Trigger! Love the glitter on the strips!

Stella said...

These are the ultimate CAS cards. A brilliant take on this weeks' Trigger; fabulous!
Hugs,
Stella

Donna B. said...

Very pretty cards!!

Paula said...

These are fabulous colors and fabulous cards! Very nice!!

thekolbes said...

Gorgeous

pink latte said...

Such a beautiful creations! :)

Rosemary said...

super fun cards, michelle!! love, love, love the first one... so creative!

SeattleStamper said...

I love those glitter flags! Beautiful take in the trigger.

Michele Gross said...

Oh Yum! Those glittery flags are a super take on the trigger! Fabulous!

Maria said...

Lovely colorful CAS cards! Great job, Michelle!

Rae said...

Really pretty!

onecraftymama said...

Both of these are lovely - I must say I think I'm partial to the glittery banners, though. Sparkly!!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)