Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just a Note

Hey All!
Hope everyone is doing well!

The card I'm sharing with you tonight is for two challenges The City Crafter Challenge Blog, where we have a sketch to follow and The Shabby Tea Room, where we are to use our favorite papers and embellishments!!
I can't think of two better combinations!!

Here is the sketch for CCCB
Here is what I made



I turned the sketch upside down. My favorite papers are anything pink, blue and kraft. The background papers are from Prima. I'm not sure where the pink and blue polka dot dp is from. Kraft and pink cs are from Recollections.  The bird stamps are Inkadinkado...aren't they adorable little birds!!?   I stamped them twice, once on the dp and on vellum. Then cut the vellum bird and glued it over the dp bird.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. Black ink is Hero Arts.
Now for my favorite embellishments, twine, Melissa Frances glitter glass, and those tiny flowers I use almost all the time from McGill. The button is PTI. Border punch is ek success. The branch is a Sizzix die.

Thanks for looking!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Maria said...

Yes, Michelle, those bird are just so CUTE! Lovely soft colors! That glittered heart is so pretty with tiny little flowers, and button in the center! It's gorgeous...LOVE IT!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is too cute, love the sweet colors too, thanks for playing along with our sketch this week at CCCB!

Terri said...

Very cute. Love the flowers and the heart. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too.

Ros said...

LOvely card ... the little vellum birds are so sweet ... thanks ever so much for joining us this week at CCCB

Rosemary said...

sa-weeet card, michelle!! love your take on the sketch!

Stella said...

These birds are so d.rn cute; and it;s a beautiful contrast with the dsoft shdes of pink and blue. This car dis right up my alley; gorgeous!
Hugs!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is just DARLING! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Linda R. said...

This is so darn cute.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!