Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hope All Your Wishes

Hello wonderful ladies!!!

I'm so excited for you to take a play at Birthday Sundaes this week!
Our theme is 'stars and stripes'!  The fabulous design team created some really amazing and beautiful
birthday cards! So come on by and show us what you create!!!  We would love to see it!

Here is what I made:



My DP are from My Mind's Eye 12x12 paper stack. Kraft paper is Recollections. I used a Fiskars border punch.  The branches were cut with a Sizzix die.  The rolled flowers were cut with a dinamics die. I made the star with a fiskars punch and glitter glass from Melissa Frances. Spellbinders tag die. Hero Arts stamps and black ink.  Frayed burlap and antique distress inks. Pearls and jute trim are from Michaels.

Thanks for coming by...Hope to see you at Birthday Sundaes!

Michelle

8 comments:

Kristie said...

This is such a pretty take on the stars and stripes challenge!! I love the star/flowers/leaves combo, great job with the rolled flowers!

Ros said...

What a stunning card ... I adore those colours Michelle ...

Stella said...

Michelle this is pure beauty. I love these colors and your card has a touch of elegance and I love the soft, subtle and powdered look of this card. Right up my alley :)
It shows why you are on their DT; sigh....
Hugs!

Maria said...

This is an elegant lovely take on the stars and stripes challenge! Beautiful paper, star, leaves, and flowers for a stunning card! Great job, Michelle!

Rosemary said...

love your sparkly, feminine take on the challenge, michelle!! every detail is absolutely perfect!

Tracey said...

So pretty Michelle......I love the soft color combination and the little cluster of flowers with the star is perfect!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is gorgeous Michelle! I love the soft colors and the star looks amazing tucked in with the details! It is a lovely card!

Kerry said...

Michelle, this is absolutely stunning! I love love LOVE this. The colors are soft and with increible details! The ribbon and flowers, what a WOW-er!