Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday

This week on the Birthday Sundaes Blog, the theme is 'anything goes' birthday.

And the awesome prize this week are 7 digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps!!!!!!
Check out there website....you will love them!!!!

So here is my card using rose flower water cans:



I used kraft paper for the card. I used a mix of colored pencils and copic markers to color the digital image.
Sentimnt is from Hero Arts.  I embellished with green gems,twine and a doily!


Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

8 comments:

Barb said...

Love this, Michelle! That image is so sweet and you've colored it beautifully!

Maria said...

What a lovely summer birthday card! The water can image is so pretty! Great soft coloring. And I love the doily and green gems! Take care!:-))

Tara said...

I love the dollie in the background...it adds the perfect touch!
Tara

Debbie Carriere said...

This is adorable!! Love your coloring :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Michelle. That flower image is perfect and I really like the doily behind it. :o)

Brenda said...

Oh I love the whimsical stamp! Your colouring is awesome and I adore the scattered gems, it made me think of rain or dew drops!

Kristie said...

This is so pretty! I love the doily behind the image.

Cindy Vernon said...

I really like how you colored the image and the lace doily is such a nice touch.