Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Belated "Birthday Sundaes Blog"



I have a confession to make....I goofed this week as a Design Team member at
Birthday Sundaes Challenge Blog.   The theme is to design a masculine birthday card...easy enough!

So I made my card, uploaded my picture to the blog, and then heard from Kristie ( the blog owner ) that I din't use the appropriate birthday wording.... I made a 'Happy Father's Day' card.

All I can say is......... I was having a senior moment!  They are more frequent now adays....it's so embarrassing!!!  So, sorry Kristie and all my fellow DT friends!

I tweeked my card and will show you tonight!

Hope you head on over to Birthday Sundaes and check out the inspiration from the team!

Any questions on the products used just ask, I'll get right back to you!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

5 comments:

Kristie said...

It happens to the best of us...do you know how many times I've gone to upload my Flutter By Wednesday card and realize I forgot a butterfly? LOL!!

Thank for you taking the time to fix it and post :) I appreciate it! A travel theme is very cool for a masculine card!

Tracey said...

Hi Michelle, your card its perfect for a male, I really like the vintage feel it has.
My card this week wasn't very masculine...I thought I got it wrong.

Maria said...

Wow, and another great card, Michelle! I love this one too! It's perfect for a masculine card!

Brenda said...

Very masculine card Michelle! Love those colours!

Tara said...

Haha I love this story! Confirms that everyone makes honest mistakes :) I love your card not matter the occasion!
Tara