Monday, June 6, 2011

Congratulations

Here are the colors this week at The Play Date Cafe.

And this is the card I made:

The paisley dp is from Tilda.  The green polka dot is from My Mind's Eye. I used Papertrey Ink scallopped die for the border.  Spellbinders labels die and Waltzing Mouse stamp for frame.  Moss green ink from ColorBox.  Brocade stamp from PTI in antique linen ink. Sentiment from Hero Arts in HA black ink.
Gems and ribbon from Micheals.  Flower from Prima. Pin from Maya Road. Leaf punch from Mc Gill.

Really quick post today....thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty card:) Love the color combination! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Patrice said...

i love that paisley!

Kristie said...

So pretty, Michelle! I love the paisley paper!

Brenda said...

I just could not wrap these colours around in my brain, but you did an awesome job! Love that green polka dot paper!

Tracey said...

Oh my!! This is sooo pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Th e Play Date Cafe :)

Michele Gross said...

Ooooo, soooo pretty!! Love your approach to the colors and the pretty layers :) Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle!!

Stella said...

My oh my you did it again....you knocked me off my socks with this GORGEOUS card!!!!
It's good to be here again and I know I have to catch up. It will be fun and I know now already that can have a look at a few beauties!
Hugs,
Stella
X

Victoria said...

Michelle, it's a perfect card! A fab combo, of color and design.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Michelle. Love the papers... the colors are lovely. :o)