Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Let me just say that this is my style ...Oh my, I love blue and white anything!!  This is the photo inspiration from Moxie Fab.   So I incorporated all these wonderful colors, but mainly focused on the wall.

Here goes....


I inked up a Hero Arts background stamp with Peacock blue from Colorbox.  I altered a Tattered Angels frame with Melissa Frances glitter glass.  The sentiment and twime are from Papertrey Ink. The black ink is Hereo Arts. The flower is from Recollections.

Thanks for looking!

Michelle





8 comments:

GabrielaD said...

gorgeous card and perfect interpretation of the piece.

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Gorgeous!!

Barb said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge photo, Michelle! Beautifully done!

Amystarz said...

That frame is OUTstanding!! I need to get my hands on some glitter glass :)

Maria said...

I took a closer look of this card and said, "WOW!" The glittered glass on the frame is stunning! The background is so lovely too! A wonderful card, Michelle...love it!!!

Brenda said...

Love what you did to that frame Michelle!

onecraftymama said...

That glitter glass frame is simply gorgeous! I love the sparkle - it must be incredible in real life :)

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)