Saturday, June 18, 2011

Birthday Sundaes

Hello All....
and welcome back to another challenge on the Birthday Sundaes blog!

I am sponsoring this weeks challenge...I'm so excited!!!

One lucky winner will receive  this Cricut Cartridge, titled 'Just Because'.

Think of all the amazing birthday cards you could make with this!

Head on over to the Birthday Sundaes blog!  The theme this week is 'shaped cards'...no squares, no rectangles!
Here is what I made:
For the card base I used Sizzix baroque die and dp from Tilda. The fancy tag and round die are from Spellbinders. Felt, dressform die and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink. Flowers are from Recollections.
Chipboard crown and flur di lis are from Tattered Angels. Satin wings are from Memrie Maer. Lace trim from Hero Arts. Black ink ,shabby shutters and antique linen distress inks.

Thanks for looking!!

Michelle

12 comments:

Sonya said...

What a gorgeous card!

Kristie said...

I love your take on this challenge! The shape is neat and I love all the little embellies you added, the dress form is cool!

Maria said...

Love the shape of the card...so pretty! Fabulous embellies added to make a stunning card!
I hope to find time this week to enter the challenge...take care!:-)

Stella said...

Í love the shape of this card; and your embellishments; sigh.....That dressform is so so gorgeous. And so are your roses and crown. Wow!
Hugs,
Stella

Vivi Martínez said...

Michelle I love this card!!! It is feminine and gorgeous... perfect for any woman. Love it!
Thanks for sponsoring this week's challenge! You are one of a kind!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Michelle. Love the great shape and the pretty embellishments.

Georgiana said...

All your cards are so pretty. Love the variety and how unique each one is.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations
http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Hi there, Michelle! Just wanted to let you know I'm passing the "Sweet Blog Award" to you. Please see my blog for details, thank you!:-)

Maribel said...

Such a beautiful card! Love how you coordinated all the colors in such an elegant way. Love your style!

Rosemary said...

another amazing shabby chic card, michelle!

Brenda said...

Wow! I love the baroque shape for the card!

Marlene said...

Michelle, this card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! WoW! I'm so glad to be working with you at Birthday Sundaes!