Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Sundaes


Welcome back to another week with Birthday Sundaes!!

This week we want you to create a birthday card using wet or dry embossing!

Sounds like fun?!  Come join us!!!

Here is what I made:
For the card base I used cs from Recollections. Both ivory and melon cs are from Papertrey Ink. They were embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used peacock ink from Colorbox. The labels die is from Spellbinders. The tag is a Fiskars punch. Flowers die and scallop punch , twine, felt and 'for you' stamp are all from PTI.  'Birthday Wishes' stamp is from Inkadinkado. Black ink and trim are from Hero Arts. Pearls and button are from Michaels.

Thanks for looking!

Michelle

2 comments:

Stella said...

I love the combo of the embossed polka dotted border ( is this english?) and that flourish embossing folder with the cute birds. A touch of ink and it gives the elegant background a little depth that I love.
You are an inspiring blog friend; did you know that?
I love to look around here!
Hugs,
Stella

Tracey said...

So pretty Michelle and very elegant!