Thursday, June 16, 2011

Best Wishes

Anyone up for some pink lemonade?

If so head on over to The Shabby Tea Room and play along!

This week, our projects are to include pink, green, neutral and flowers!

Here is mine:

The dp is PinkPaislee. Spellbinders lable and tag dies. I can't remember the manufacturer of the green paper.  The lace trim is from Emma's Paperie.  The twine, sentiment and leaf stamp are from Papertrey Ink. The flowers are Recollections. I sprayed them with Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist. The leaves are a McGill punch. The pins are from Maya Road. Pearls and gems are from Michaels.
I am also uploading this to CR84FN.


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

12 comments:

Stella said...

I think I see a winner and I hope you win. This color combo is classic and elegant and your card has an amazing soft, subtle and feminine touch.
My oh my; you really have outdone yourself!! Wow! STUNNING!
Hugs,
Stella

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Just gorgeous! I love the flowers and the card is so elegant. Stunning!

Lisa said...

Your card is just lovely...I really like the beautiful flowers you've created and those stick pins are so pretty!!!

Cindy P. said...

What a beautiful card. So soft and romantic. Just love how you combined your colors!
Cindy Porter http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

A fabulous card, Michelle! I had to take a close look at those gorgeous flowers sprayed wtih glimmer mist...so pretty! Am in love with that lace trim! And those Maya Road pins are a great touch for your beautiful card!

thekolbes said...

ohh my gorgeous card
Trish

Debbie said...

So very pretty, Michelle! We love seeing your work weekly in the Tea Room, and this beautiful card is no exception ... TFS!!!

Debgem said...

Just so gorgeous! I do like the pretty roses and the sentiment tag is beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

So gorgeous Michelle! I love those beautiful flowers!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

MyCuriousCrafts said...

So pretty...love it. You did a wonderful job, as usual. Best of luck to you. TFS! ~Shen

Maria said...

Congrats on your win with this gorgeous card, Michelle!

Shabby Pati said...

Great page. Love the cards and of course love the Shabby style!