Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another Thank You

Back again today, this time for The Shabby Tea Room.  The theme is 'technique week'.  We are to include wet or dry embossing.

I love embossing!!  Wet or dry, it really dresses up a card!
So for today's card, I chose to wet emboss.

 The butterfly from Hero Arts and the brocade border from Papertrey Ink.  The brocade is one stmp that I stamped over and over to create the border. I used versa mark water mark and detail white embossing powder.  For the butterfly I used  lilac embossing powder on vellum.
The kraft cs is from Bazzill. Lilac cs is from Recollectons. The pattern papers are from Memory Box. I used a border punch from  ek success. The ribbon is from Memrie Maer.  Spellbnders label and fancy tag die.  The flowers are Mc Gill flower punch.  The inks I used are Memories white, frayed burlap and milled lavender. Pearls and gems from Michaels.

Thanks for coming by!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Debbie said...

So, so pretty, Michelle!!! Always wonderful to see your lovely creations in the Tea Room each week - WOW!! TFS :)

Rosemary said...

you always make the most lovely and feminine cards, michelle!! this one is gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Such beautiful colours Michelle! Love how you turned the tag to be longways!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Michelle. Love the images, the pretty colors... and the tag is just perfect. :o)

Ros said...

This is stunning!!! I love the colours and the embossing ... fantastic job

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is outstanding! Well, you see, I adore purple - any shade of it - and you've combined it with so many delicate touches, that it really caught my eye. Gorgeous!

Maria said...

Lovely delicate beauty on this card, Michelle! The soft purple and little flowers are so pretty! Great detail with embossing...love it!!!

Stella said...

I think I see a winner. All I can do is sigh and stare.......This is stunning!
Hugs,
Stella

Sheri said...

So delicate and pretty! Love that butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

What a pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!