Monday, May 9, 2011

You're Sew Special

Hey there!
Back again with the fabulous Shabby Tea Room !
I've been honored to play along this month as a Guest Designer!  I love t!

So for this week we are to create a project or card with ruffles....
so here is my card...




The pattern paper is K&Co. Other papers are Recollections. Flowers are Recollections. Leaves are Prima. Spellbinders labels dies, and dress form die from Papertrey Ink. Stamp is from Crafty Secrets. Buttons, ribbons and pearls are from Michaels. Ink is frayed burlap distress.
Can't wait to play again!
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

Stella said...

Ahhhh it's good te back again and I will catch up with all your posts soon....
But first this beauty; my oh my I can see in a split second that you made another masterpiece. i love it to pieces! The beautiful rosette, the papers, the flowers; wow! Let me tell you; you've got talent girl :). And it's about time that you're becoming a DT member at TSTR!!
Hugs,
Stella

Lin said...

What a fun challenge!! LOOOOVE what you did with it! Beautiful card, Michelle!

Sheri said...

This is SO LOVELY! Your ruffles are PERFECT! Great card!

Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Just beautiful! I love the satin ruffle!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love the muted colors, and the cluster of flowers!! Lovely job!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful Victorian feel to the card! Love your ruffles and the pretty lace!

Maria said...

So many beauties on this card, Michelle! Just love that satin ruffle! Cute dress form with buttons! Amazing paper and pretty flowers! Great job!!!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous, gorgeous card, michelle! you + shabby chic = magic!!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

This is just stunning! I love the detail. The ribbon is scrumptous!