Monday, May 23, 2011

With Sympathy

Hello All, hope you are havng a great evening!

I just put the kids to bed and wanted to share with you my card for The Play Date Cafe.

I just love these colors!
I was trying for an Easter theme....but it went totally wrong!
So I went with this card instead...
The cardstock and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.  The grass and butterfly stamp are from Hero Arts.  I embossed the grass with TH distress embossing powder in old paper.  The butterfly was embossed with brown ink and clear embossing powder. The bow and gems are from Michaels. The edges were distressed with tea dye distress ink. A simple card to make.

Thanks for peeking!
 Michelle

8 comments:

Fiona said...

beautiful card and colour combo Michelle for a sympathy card :) The butterfly and ribbon complement each other so well - thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Ros said...

OMG ... this is stunning ... such a perfect take on the challenge ... this has to be a winner ... I love the grass stamp! I was going to enter this week ... maybe I won't both now ... Lol!

shobanarravi said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous ribbon! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

OH, Michelle, this is really pretty. YOu should be so proud of this! I love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us at THe Cafe!

Michele Gross said...

Very pretty! Love how you've used the colors :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious, Michelle! This is gorgeous, and that ribbon couldn't be more perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful BEAUTIFUL card--love that ribbon and the butterfly!!! Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

Brenda said...

Love that ribbon! Stunningly soft and gentle card for a sympathy card, perfect!