Sunday, May 8, 2011

Recipe Challenge at Birthday Sundaes!

Hi everyone!
First I would like to wish everyone a very happy Mother's Day!
Hope you all enjoy the many blessings we have to be grateful for!


Now on to Birthday Sundaes Blog....it's a recipe challenge!

We are to use 2 different pattern papers and 3 different embellishments!  So much fun!!
Here is what I made!
The papers are from October Afternoon. The children stamp is from Hero Arts and the birthday stamp is fromPapertrey Ink. The buttons are from various places. The frame is Tattered Angels distressed with black ink. Terra Cotta ink from PTI. Ribbon from Michaels.

Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

6 comments:

Danni said...

I just love this card! So very pretty!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, those papers are so pretty, and the Hero Arts silhouette stamp is just gorgeous - I want them all lol! I have two, but I must have them all they are so lovely!

Cindy Vernon said...

Pretty card, the stamp is really perfect too.

Brenda said...

Beautiful! Love how you framed the image!

Tara said...

I love that stamped image and how you used pink ink!
Tara

Sonia said...

Absolutely gorgeous... Love this card...HUGS...SK :)