Monday, May 30, 2011

Make a Wish

Hello All!
This is my last week as Guest Designer in The Shabby Tea Room.....  :(:(:(


The theme this week is '2-4-6'...
use 2 pattern papers, 4 buttons and 6 layers.

Here is what I made:

The 2 pattern papers I used are digital papers from Two Peas in a Bucket, Vinnie Pearce, poise papers. The gray and ivory papers are Bazzill. I inked all the edges with Tea dye distress ink.
The tule is from Michaels. The gems and flowers are Recollections. The tag is Maya Road. 'Wish' stamp and decorative edge die is from Papertrey Ink. White ink is Memories and black ink is Hero Arts.

The doily die is a Die-Namics die. The butterfly die is Spellbinders. I made the star...the star punch is Fiskars and the glitter glass is Melissa Frances.  The buttons are craft buttons.  Off to the right, above the tule bow is a pleated fan made from a Spellbinders die.
I love how it came out!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

you make putting 6 layers on a card look so very easy!! beautiful card!!

Brenda said...

Great take on that theme and I love the softness of this card and all the beauty you added to it! Stunning work as always Michelle!