Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For baby

Hello everyone!

Today I'm playing along with the Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop.  The theme is 'May Flowers'.

I made two cards for a new baby.



I love a baby card on kraft! It is so soft!
The kraft paper is from Bazzill. I embossed the kraft with a Spellbinders labels die. All stamps are Papertrey Ink ( turning a new leaf; mat stack 2 ).  White ink is fresh snow from PTI. Black ink is from Hero Arts.  Green inks are from Color box and Versa Magic. The small flowers are a Mc Gill punch and papers are Recollections.  The large flower was made with Sizzix tattered flowers die and a Mc Gill punch. The papers are from PTI. The pearl brad and other gems are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

16 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

This is so pretty! Love your flowers on both!

Marge said...

WOW, these are both just STUNNING!!!

Shelly said...

I LOVE polka dots, and your flower is fab!! i love how it looks next to the subtle leaves!

Lindsey Wood said...

Nice flowers! I think I especially love the first card. Nice job!

Rosemary said...

what sweet cards, michelle!

Cyndie said...

Oh, I love these precious baby cards! You have flawless design sense!

I'm Renee said...

Both of these are so adorable...
love them!

Karen H. said...

Lovely cards - so soft and perfect for baby cards.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love both of these, so pretty.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Soooo soft and cute!! I like it a lot!! Especially that second card, all the tiny flowers, love it!
Hugs, Wendy

Tracey said...

So pretty Michelle......I love the soft colours!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Beautiful! Love the softness of the flowers, and kraft + pastels + some white ink is a winning 'baby' combo!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty cards and lovely flowers! I like the big one with the petals rolled back.

Gina said...

Both of these are soft and delicate - perfect for baby cards.

Maria said...

Awww...these are darling baby cards, Michelle! I love how you sponged and soften up the edges of the Kraft. The frame stamp is so beautiful! Lovely flowers also for these very pretty and delicate baby cards!

Brenda said...

Love your beautiful soft backgrounds on these cards Michelle!