Monday, May 30, 2011

Dance

Hello all,
Hope you had a great weekend!

I have two post tonight I want to get done before midnight!  If I keep it short and sweet, I think I can do it.

This card was made for City Crafter Challenge Blog.  Their theme is 'Ive Been Framed'.
Here is my card...
The papers I used are Melissa Frances. I stamped the background paper with Hero Arts fabulous flourish. Frayed burlap distress ink.  The photo corners are Tattered Angels. I out-lined the rest of the picture with pearls.  The flowers and pearls are Recollections. The leaf is Prima.  Alphabet stickers from Making Memories.  I need to post this now before time runs out!!!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so lovey, filled with lots of shabby goodness, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Lin said...

Michelle, this is really lovely! Love your card!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

jamfiescreations1 said...

This is such a beautiful card. Great job!

Ros said...

Wow this is stunning ... I love the pearls against that image ... so fitting .. thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Rosemary said...

another beauty, michelle!

Brenda said...

This is an absolute beauty Michelle! Your cards are always so extravagant and rich! What do you do with them all? I love that you are not shy about using awesome embellishments! I don't own many embellishments because I most likely would hoard them and I also would not know what to do with them!