Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CAS friday

Wow!
I'm so excited to play along with a new blog!!!
CAS-ual Fridays is the blog....the first challenge is "texting skills".... display text on your CAS design.
And here we go...

For the text I used is Hero Arts friendship definiton.  I added Hero Arts fabulous flourish. The edges were inked with  antique linen distress.  The deep blue cardstock is Ppaertrey Ink. I used ColorBox black ink for the text and VersaMagic aegean blue for the flourish. Ivory cs is Recollections. The sentiment ois a rub=on from Crate Paper.

The flower was made using Sizzix tattered florals and vellum paper. I used the same text on the flowers with antique linen, but it is so subtle you can hardly tell. The pearls brad is making memories.  The twine is from   the twinery.  The border punch is ek success. Pearls accents are from Michaels.
Thanks for peeking!

Micihelle

7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Super fabulous take on the challenge! I love the mix of stamps you chose! That Friends Def. is handy, isn't it? The soft pink flower adds such a lovely touch! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see your fabulous work again!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Gorgeous!! I have that flourish stamp and have never been able to figure out how to use in a design - I will definitely be using it like you did today. Outstanding! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

This is very pretty!
Thanks for playing CAS!
Laura

Dana said...

Truly beautiful. I love that vellum flower. Absolutely fabulous project!!! Thanks for joining us for CAS-ual Fridays!

Maria said...

So so lovely! Vellum flower is beautiful! Great flourish and text background. You're great at CAS and shabby style...how sweet!:-))Have a great weekend!

Brenda said...

Stunning! Just love that flourish against the text!

Stella said...

Blue is right up my alley; it's my favorite color. And this is such a gorgeous card; wow!
I love the subtle shades and this is an amazing take on the challenge. Elegant and chic!
Hugs,
Stella