Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Wow!
I never thought I would say this but.....Thank God It's Monday!!
What an insane weekend!!!   This is the first time I have experienced "life getting in the way"!

So, I'm really late at posting my Design Team card for Birthday Sundaes....

The awesome sponsor this week is
They have really beautiful digtal stamps, easy to color!
Come play along with us!

Thanks for peeking!
Michelle


materials:
cardstock and twine are Paprtrey Ink
pattern paper is K&Co
Hero Arts cameo stamp and black ink
Spellbinders dies
sentiment stanp is Inkadinkado
flower is Recollections
bling is Prima
lace is from Emma's Paperie.com

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm know exactly what you mean! I can't believe it is friday already...oh wait..it is past 12 so it's sat...ahhhhh!! This card is gorgeous as are all the others I passed on my way to this one! I love the lace down the center!