Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday Sundaes

Good morning!

Such a yucky day here in New York....rainy and dreary....a great day for card making!!!

Today's card is for Birthday Sundaes...the challenge is to creat a card using  at least 3 circles.
The Sponsor this week is My Pink Stamper!!
This is the awesome prize for one lucky winner
Here is what I made....

The background stamp is Hero Arts. I used ColorBox canary ink. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used ColorBox black ink. The flower was made with Spellbnders die and a mix of  orange cardstock and pattern paper from BoBunny. The butterfly die is from StampinUp!. Spellbinders labels die. Pearl brad and mini clothes pin from Michaels.

Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

6 comments:

Barb said...

Fun card, Michelle! Love the blue and orange combo!

Brenda said...

Love that background Michelle!

The Bookin Room said...

The clip is sooo cute! I have some and NEVER think to use them...always get crafters block when it comes to those and they are so versatile! Now I'm gonna have to go break them out!!

Amber said...

Beautiful card Michelle! I can't decide which I love more, the background stamp or the color combo! I love blue and orange together! The flowers and butterflies really pop on this card and the little clothes pin is so cute! I was happy to have some time for crafting today too! We had a dreary day here but now the sun is shining and the kiddos are having fun playing in the mud!

Stella said...

Polka dots, flowers, butterflies and a lovely sentiment from PTI. That's a guarantee for a beauty :)
And you just made it Michelle; wow! Love it!
Hugs,
Stella

Tracey said...

I love the simplicity of your card....and the color combo.