Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Best Wishes

I've been making alot of wedding cards lately.  I made one more to add to my collection.

quick tip....I'm sure most of you have done this. My dress form die from Papertrey Ink isn't cutting through PTI felt very well. So I placed a piece of aluminum foil ( folded two times ) between the felt and cutting board.  So for my Big Shot Sizzix it goes  platform, silicone rubber, cutting mat, aluminum foil, felt, die then
impression pad.  Cuts like a razor!

Today's card is for City Crafter Challenge Blog. The theme is 'Stripes and Polka Dots'
Here is my card:


The pattern papers I used are from My Mind's Eye. Solid cardstock is from Bazzill. The sentiment and scroll stamp is from Papertrey Ink. I used black soot distress ink. Ribbon is from Memrie Maer. Leaf and flower punch is from Mc Gill. Border punch is Fiskars. Pearls and gem flourish are from Michaels. Dress form die and felt from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

7 comments:

thekolbes said...

Love it, so elegant. THanks for sharing
Trish

Ros said...

Total elegance ... a really beautiful card ... thanks so much for playing along with us again at CCCB

Stella said...

Michelle this card is a lovely combo of a feminine, elegant, romantic and nostalgic look. It made me think of the 20's in the previous century. I love that black stamp. Gorgeous my friend!
Hugs,
Stella

Pauline said...

This is stunning! Such a gorgeous mix of colours, and I love that gorgeous seam binding bow!

Maria said...

Just love how you use those tiny flowers...so pretty! The stamp on left side is gorgeous! Sensational dress form in white felt. I love PTI felt.:-)Perfect paper for this challenge to create a lovely wedding card! Take care and have a great weekend!:-))

Linda R. said...

Your card is so elegant and beautiful.. I love those colors.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kristie said...

I so want to come play with your stash - you have lots of fun things! I love how this card came out - the dress form looks great surrounded by flowers :)