Monday, May 2, 2011

Amour

Hey All!
Back again to post my card for The Shabby Tea Room !
I will be Guest Designer for the month of May!

I truly love every photo inspiration and challenge chosen to play along with TSTR!!!
This month is going to be fabulous! So come check it out!

All cardstock is Recollections. I embossed the blue with a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Victoria...it's my favorite!
The white I embossed with Scor-Pal and score-bug. The border punch is Fiskars.
I made the flower with vellum paper embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and cut with Sizzix tattered flowers. The blue corduroy brad is Nikki Sivilis. I glued gems all around.  The frame is Melissa Frances.  Amour stamp is Hero Arts and flourish is from Papertrey Ink.  The fabric bird is from Prima. The pin is Maya Road. Twine is PTI.  White crinkle ribbon is from Pixie Dust Paperie. Various inks.

Thanks for peekng!
Michelle

6 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous take on that lovely photo, Michelle! Wonderful details! Love that frame, flower and bird!

Tracey said...

All the detail in your card is just beautiful, I love the color combinations.......my favourite color is blue.

Denise said...

Beautiful, Michelle! I love your vellum flower - such a stunning detail to emboss it. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work in the Tea Room.

Brenda said...

This is a stunner Michelle! Love the split panel look with the embossing and I adore that flower and the bird and frame! Ok, I love it all! Very shabby !

Sheri said...

I love the frame and flower and the colors just pop off the screen! Great job!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, michelle!! congrats on being a guest designer this month!