Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome Neighbor

Good evening everyone!
Hope you all had a great Monday!

I want to share a card made for The Play Date Cafe.
Cool colors...they can be interpreted many ways.
Here is what I came up with....
The banner stamp is Hero Arts.
All other stamps, green cs, twime and banner die ( on the house ) is Papertrey Ink.
Paper flowers, kraft and white cs is Recollections.
Tea dye and walnut stain distress inks. Colorbox Moss ink.

Thanks for peeking...I'll be back later with another card!

Michelle

7 comments:

Maria said...

Such a lovely card, Michelle! Love the background, and you do banners up so well! Love those houses! Great take on the challenge this week!

Fiona said...

Such a fun card Michelle :) love the pennant and roses! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

Jinny Newlin said...

How fun is this?! LOVE that sweet banner, and your leafy background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Pam Wendt said...

That is such a pretty card! Love what you did with the colors! :o)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is soooooooo cute! I love this card--clever way to use these stamps and the design is FUN!! Great job!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Michele Gross said...

Darling card and I LOVE the little fence in front of the tree :) Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Stella said...

You are always so creative.....sigh.... And I am always in awe when I'm here :)
Your take on this challenge is gorgeous. I love love love the banners and your use of colors is spot on. I hope you win :)
Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Stella