Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks

Hey!
Back again....for The Shabby Tea Room!

Check out the inspiration pic...
Stripes and pastels is our focus...I'm trying to avoid another Easter card.

So, here is my take

I probably should have waited to take the picture in the morning. I took this one in the bathroom, and it still came out too dark!
The bottom paper is my stripes...from DCWV, distressed with antique linen ink.
The top paper I made with Hero Arts stamps and distressed with Milled lavender. The inks I used are VersaMagic spring pansy and pixie dust.

The bird stamp is Inkadinkado in Moss Green from Colorbox. Spellbinders dies distressed with shabby shutters. Pearsl and doily from craft store. White flourish is Melissa Frances. I cannot recall where the flying bird stamps are from.  Ribbon and pins are from  Emma's Paperie. Small paper flowers are from Recollections. Border die is from Papertrey Ink. Branch punch is ek success. Tag is Maya Road, altered. Sentiment is from HA stamped in black soot distress ink. Pink leaves are Prima.

Thanks for stopping by!

Micheelle

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Ooohhhhh ... so pretty!! Love those sweet little birdies on the branch! Thanks for sharing this sweetie with us all in the Tea Room this week, Michelle :)

Charlene said...

What a beautiful card!!!! The birds and the sweet pearls!!!Thanks for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Missouri's Lilac said...

The little birdies are super sweet.

Rosemary said...

WOW!!! i say this alot, but this is just gorgeous, michelle!! all the elements are so perfectly combined!!

Sheri said...

GORGEOUS! I love the cluster of flowers and that image!


Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Stella said...

Shabby chic on its best and a fabulous take on the challenge. I love love love that bird stamp.
Another handmade beauty Michelle; as usual :)
Time to join their DT!!!!
Hugs,
Stella

Tracey said...

Michelle....you do Shabby chic so well, just beautiful! Love the flowers and the stamped bird.

Brenda said...

So many beautiful little additions Michelle! I love your little bouquet of roses, very precious card!