Sunday, April 24, 2011

Party Banner

Happy Easter!!

Come visit Birthday Sundaes this week.  We are at week #6 already and the theme is Special Birthday Challenge: create a party favor, invitation, gift wrap, banner or cupcake toppers, etc! No birthday cards!

I chose a banner!




There are some really amazing projects from the Birthday Sundaes Design Team....come check us out!  Can't wait to see what you make for us!

Thanks for peeking today!
Michelle





materials: cs from Recollections; pattern papers from Papertrey Ink
flowers are Recollections; buttons are PTI
doily, ribbon and felt butterfly from Craft store;
Spellbinders dies, Sizzix die branch, chipboard alphabet from K&Co.
Hero Arts butterfly stamp; Ranger distress ink 

11 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow...you do the most amazing creations.So pretty I love it!

Tara said...

This is just beautiful! Very elegant looking!
Tara

Stella said...

My oh my Michelle this banner is a handmade jewel...I'm smitten. WOW WOW WOW!
You are multi talented did you know that?
Hugs,
Stella

Brenda said...

Oh wow! What a pretty banner Michelle! Love the shabby-chicness of it! Gorgeous. Hey, if you pop me an e-mail at bnmturbanikatgmaildotcome I would love to send you that boy card that you could give to your son! I think I owe you that for all the tears I am responsible for everytime you visit my blog! You are special, seriously, I want to send you that card for your son, so e-mail me ok!

Cindy Vernon said...

Wow, your banner is so pretty!

Georgiana said...

Such an amazing banner. I love the doily.

Jens Craft Corner said...

This banner is so beautiful! Great job!

Rosemary said...

your banner is absolutely gorgeous, michelle!!

Maria said...

Oh myyy! I think you are queen of the banners, lady! Yes, just simply beautiful in every way! Stunning...love it!!!

Amber said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Michelle! I love the beautiful papers you used! The flowers, doilies, and buttons just add to the beauty of this stunning banner! Great job on this fun challenge!

Kristie said...

You did a fantastic job with the banner!! I so want to make something like this someday. I love how you layered elements on top of the doilies.