Monday, April 4, 2011

Just for You

Hi!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday!  I was until my daughter came home from school with pink eye!:(
However, she is really awesome while putting in the eye drops. Now lets keep our fingers crossed so the rest of us don't get it!
Anyway.... today I'm playng along with CR84FN. The colors this week are my favorite color scheme.
This photo mimics my favorite catalog and on line store Ballard Designs. So here is what I made
I really love the music and dits pattern paper from Paperetrey Ink.  The green paper is from MMEye.
The kraft envelope is from Maya Road. The flowers are from  Recollections. Branches are Sizzix die. Ribbon from Memrie Mare. EK success border punch. Sentiment from PTI. Tag and flourish stamps from Waltzing mouse. Twine from The Twinery. Brad is Amercan Crafts. Doily and bling from craft store.

Thanks for peeking today!
Michelle

17 comments:

Brenda said...

That's so pretty Michelle! I love how you created that envelope!

Tracey said...

Just beautiful Michelle.......love the little envelope!

PapierGirl said...

Just beautiful Michelle! I love the envelope and all the pretty embellies! :)

Heather Jensen said...

So sweet! Love the doily, and sweet flowers. Thanks for playing at CR84FN! :)

Rosemary said...

another lovely card full of wonderful details!! i hope your daughter gets over the pink eye quickly!

Tiffany said...

Oh, wowzers! Really love all the pretty details on this card!

BETIK said...

Beautiful response to the challenge:) Fantastic card. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words:)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty Michelle! Love the scalloped envelope and all the beautiful embellishments! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Debgem said...

This is such a pretty card, with so many lovely details. Love the lace doily! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Sue Lelli said...

So many wonderful products combined to make a very PRETTY card! Michele my FAV is the envelope, the music and the scalloped edge! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Maria said...

Such a pretty card, Michelle! Love the envelope, doily, and embellies! Gorgeous ribbon and paper too! Hope your daughter gets well soon! Take care!

Amber said...

Pink Eye is the worst. It seems like it never goes away and it spreads like wild fire in my house of 5(and my husband is the most terrible with it). This is a gorgeous creation! I love all the details!

Deb Hickman said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the scalloped edge,it's so pretty. The kraft envelope looks fab..xxxxx

Andrea M said...

what a beautiful card with the lovely scalloped envelope! Very pretty and feminine!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!! Great take on the challenge colors!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! Love all the scallop goodness.. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Beverly Montez said...

This is gorgeous! Love the envelope and the scallops are wonderful!
XO
Beverly

Stella said...

I love your take on these colors and I am in love with that envelope; wow! You added the perfect embellishments; beautiful seam binding and roses!
Enjoy your Sunday!
Hugs,
Stella